This combination of releases adds geolocation support (using the Semtech Collos service) to the LoRa Server project
LoRa Geo Server v2.0.0
You need LoRa Server v2.2+ for geolocation.
LoRa Server v2.2.0
This adds support for configuring the fine-timestamp decryption key per gateway (board).
- Ignore unknown JSON fields when using the
- Fix TX-power override for Class-B and Class-C. (#352)
LoRa App Server v2.2.0
This upgrade is backwards compatible with previous v2 releases, but when using geolocation-support, you must also upgrade LoRa Server to v2.2.0+.
This release adds geolocation support.
- Configuration of fine-timestamp decryption keys (e.g. for the Kerlink iBTS).
.../locationMQTT topics on which device locations are published.
- Location notification endpoint for HTTP integration.
- Per device reference altitude (for more accurate geolocation).
- Status notification endpoint was missing for HTTP integration.
/apiendpoint redirecting to web-interface (this might require a clear cache).