I have checked loraserver documentation and this forum regarding multi-band installation on a single server. My summary is following
- Single LoRa App Server can work with multiple LoRa servers
- Every LoRa Server can serve one band, as configured in loraserver.toml network_server.band.name parameter
- Every LoRa Server must have one or more LoRa Gateway Bridges
- All LoRa servers can use same or different PostreSQL databases.
So far everything is clear.
What is not clear, is the usage of mosquitto broker for multiple LoRa Servers and LoRa Gateway Bridges.
- Is it possible to use single instance of mosquitto broker for all LoRa Servers?
- Will one LoRa Receive MQTT messages from from LoRa Gateway Bridge that belongs to another LoRa Server? Will it be a problem?
- If yes, how to split MQTT brokers?