Lora gateway bridge not recieving data

I am using an RAK831 gateway. Semtech packet forwarder is installed in it and it succesfully send data thingsnetwork. but it doesnt not send data to lora bridge or lora server.
this is my local configurations

"server_address": "192.168.8.100",
            "serv_port_up": 1700,
            "serv_port_down": 1700,
            "serv_enabled": true,
            "ref_latitude": 0,
            "ref_longitude": 0,
            "ref_altitude": 0 

my gateway is in same network as lora bridge. lora bridge is installed on ubuntu seperately. ```
sudo tcpdump -AUq -i lo port 1700 in gateway and sudo tcpdump -AUq port 1700 lora bridge doesnt show any packets recieved. please help to find out what was wrong.

HI, try disabling the firewalls in all of your devices/server instances.

In the Kerlink (yocto-based) Linux Instances, the command is:
/etc/init.d/firewall stop

Hi, i also have same issue, try to tcpdump from gateway RPI and i saw it sent the packet to Bridge Gateway (LoraServer in my laptop using docker), but at that logs i don’t see packet back to the gateway like explanation in troubleshooting documentation said:

• localhost.34268 > localhost.1700 : packet sent from the packet-forwarder to the LoRa Gateway Bridge
  • localhost.1700 > localhost.34268 : packet sent from the LoRa Gateway Bridge to the packet-forwarder

i only saw the first sentence.

and the sceond question So actually i want to execute tcpdump in my docker images, but how to execute it since it images in docker? I used docker at Win10 and cmd.exe has been allowed in firewall