Gateway and profile setup

Hello group,

The loraserver is running on my local instance (Ubuntu Desktop Machine) and now i’m facing the connectivity and profile setup issues.

i’m running the server on https://localhost:8000/ and can able to login with admin credentials. Now i need the group help to setup the gateway and devices profile to make my gateway connectivity to the desktop server machine.

i have set the following profiles with the below information. please let me know if i’m doing it wrong and also help me to connect it properly.

Network Server:
General: Network-Server name: Test
Network-server server: localhost:800
Gateway Discovery: Enable Gateway
Interval:1 (Per day)
TX Frequency(Hz): 865400000
Tx Data-rate: 1
Gateway Profiles:
Name: test, Enabled Channels: 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8
Extra Channels-1: Modulation: LoRa, Bandwidth:125kHz Frequency:86540000(Hz); Spreading factors:7
Extra Channels-2: Modulation: LoRa, Bandwidth:125kHz Frequency:86560000(Hz); Spreading factors:7
Extra Channels-3: Modulation: LoRa, Bandwidth:125kHz Frequency:86580000(Hz); Spreading factors:7
Extra Channels-4: Modulation: LoRa, Bandwidth:125kHz Frequency:86600000(Hz); Spreading factors:7
Extra Channels-5: Modulation: LoRa, Bandwidth:125kHz Frequency:86620000(Hz); Spreading factors:7
Extra Channels-6: Modulation: LoRa, Bandwidth:125kHz Frequency:86640000(Hz); Spreading factors:7
Extra Channels-7: Modulation: LoRa, Bandwidth:125kHz Frequency:86660000(Hz); Spreading factors:7
Extra Channels-8: Modulation: LoRa, Bandwidth:125kHz Frequency:86680000(Hz); Spreading factors:7
Extra Channels-9: Modulation: LoRa, Bandwidth:250kHz Frequency:86570000(Hz); Spreading factors:7
Extra Channels-10: Modulation: FSK, Bandwidth:250kHz Frequency:86570000(Hz); Bitrate:5000

Gateways: Registered Mac Id of the gateway: B827EBFFFE49ABFE

Gateway Packet forwarder Configuration:

local-conf.json:

Server_address: 192.168.0.201 (IP address of loraserver installed Desktop machine)
Serv_up:1700
Serv_down:1700

Tried this configuration with 0.0.0.0 & localhost but nothing worked with the server

I need the gateway to ping with the server.

Kindly help me to connect with device profiles.

Thanks in Advance!

The gateway-profiles are optional. I suggest you first try to setup everything without. Also, when using the gateway-profiles you must install the LoRa Gateway Bridge on your gateway (as it rewrites the packet-forwarder configuration). Given that you have configured server_address: 192.168.0.201, this is not the case.

To debug gateway connectivity issues, please refer to: https://www.loraserver.io/lora-gateway-bridge/install/debug/

Dear Brocaar,

Thanks for the help. Now i can able to receive the data as uplink in the live device data tab. However i’'m trying to HTTP integration where i need to push the data to a database in the cloud for my application process. Could you please help me in getting the integration done. i have tried with configuring the URL but i’m not getting any data over there in the link. I have also gone through the sending/receiving data page in loraserver but couldn’t understand better. Please help in providing step by step solution for the integration.

Also i would like to know how to access the internal postgre sql database or redis database to have a look on the previously stored data.

Thanks in Advance!!

Please stay to the topic :slight_smile: There are other topics already to discuss the integrations.