Where to get a Loraserver sensor?

Hello,
I have a TheThingsNetwork Node and I don’t know if it’s compatible with the Loraserver.
How to setup a Device inside an Application? Where to get or how to setup Keys(OTAA)?
How does happen activation?
Where can I found an example skecth for Arduino IDE I didn’t find it on the Documentation.
If TTN Node is not compatible where can I buy a compatible one? Have you got some suggestions?
I’m using Debian 9.6 with the last loraserver, lora-app-server, lora-geo-server.
And I’m using a Laird Lora gateway. I setted up to point to my loraserver using MQTT protocol on port 1883.
Any suggestions are welcome.
Thank you.

Both TTN and LoRa Server support the LoRaWAN procotol. So as long a device is LoRaWAN compatible, it should work with LoRa Server :slight_smile:

Well, I know it.

And how to transform a TTN Node into a LoRa Server Node? I tryed some code from Arduino LMIC example code to load a new skecth on the TTN Node and it bicked TTN Node because later I discovered that the TTN Node Chip is not LMIC compatible. Have you got some suggestion?

Ok. I found what I was looking for @brocaar : https://www.loraserver.io/lora-app-server/use/devices/