After various test-versions, we have released LoRa Server v3! See:
- [release] LoRa App Server v3.0
- [release] LoRa Server v3.0
- [release] LoRa Gateway Bridge v3.0
- [release] LoRa Geo Server v3.0
LoRa Server v3 is not compatible with LoRa Gateway Bridge v2.x, but LoRa Server v2.7+ is compatible with LoRa Gateway Bridge v3!
When upgrading from LoRa Server v2 components to v3, this is the recommended upgrade path:
- Update to the latest LoRa Server v2 release (v2.8.1)
- Re-configure LoRa Server to be forward compatible with LoRa Gateway Bridge v3. You need to update your
loraserver.tomlconfiguration and enable the
mqtt2to3translation service. See these instructions).
- Upgrade LoRa Gateway Bridge to v3.
- Upgrade the remaining components to v3.
As always, it is recommended to make a backups before doing any upgrade.