The “multicast control” package can be used to:
• Remotely create a multicast group security context inside a group of end-devices
• Report the list of multicast context existing in the end-device
• Remotely delete a multicast security context.
• Program a classC multicast session
• Program a classB multicast session
How to use this feature? Is it provisioned in Lora-App-Server?
If not how to create “Multicast Control Message” mac commands.
I,ve seen :-
You can do so using the API. Please see: https://github.com/brocaar/loraserver/blob/master/api/ns/ns.proto#L88 .
How to manage the mac command sets with the on going communications?