Tektelic Micro gateway

I’ve published an .ipk package which can be installed on the Tektelic Micro gateway and documented the installation steps here: https://www.loraserver.io/lora-gateway-bridge/install/gateway/tektelic/#kona-micro-gateway :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for supporting the Tektelic gateways!

Do you have any plans to support the “bigger” ones like the Macro as well? It would be great to be able to use all 16 channels (if that is not already possible).

The bigger ones should work too with the LoRa Gateway Bridge (only the geolocation might not be compatible yet), but unfortunately I do not have a Macro available for testing / packaging yet.

I was able to run a bridge on the Macro before, but as the conf file has two channel lists with 8 channels each, I was wondering if the bridge did support this different layout already.

You’re correct, that is not yet supported.

1 Like

Does anyone know how to manage logging output? Other than that, I would suggest adding postrm file next to postinst with /usr/bin/monit reload

1 Like

Has anyone ever had an issue with a Micro Lite Gateway being bricked from the factory? I think I am. The Power LED is white and I can’t ssh into it nor can I use the KonaFT to access it. I can find it’s IP no problem but that’s about it.

Cheers

Sadly, the Micro Lite doesn’t come with SSH or KonaFT support. You have to update the configurations via a TFTP program.

The instructions are behind Tektelic’s Support Wall (You have to sign up to get it). Here’s a link to a copy of the instructions I found online.

Hello

I have a Macro. It still never seen on the NS even using UDP or Chirpstack-gateway-bridge.
My Kona Enterprise works perfectly

Hello
I have a Macro… We cant test it.