Sending Data right way?

Hi

I’m running the new version.

I’m trying to send data via MQTT, but i’m not sure if it’s is going out to the device.

How can i confim that the gateway is sending it out.

I checked under the live frames. but nothing shows up. i am receiving.

I’m sending the following, is it right, before the update it was “node”, now “device”?

mosquitto_pub -h xxxx.wi360.net -p 1883 -t “application/9/device/xxxxxxxxxxx/tx” -m ‘{“fPort”:1,“data”:"/v7+/mgQCRBRhwQEF6AAVXUW"}’

Also what is the proper way to send data to the device?

This all depends on the classes supported by your device. When your device supports Class-C, you can send data right away-ish (it will be enqueued, but the LoRa Server scheduler will send it asap to the gateway).

Please refer to the LoRaWAN specification for the differences between Class-A / Class-B and Class-C.

Hi

The device is a C-class, but i’m not sure my data is going out, also is it possible to send via Fport 0.

When i do the tx with mqtt i get a ack on the device live view, but only when i use “application/9/node/xxxxxxxxxxx/tx” and not “application/9/device/xxxxxxxxxxx/tx”?

also is it possible to send via Fport 0.

This is not possible, per LoRaWAN specification. fPort 0 is used by the network-server.

When i do the tx with mqtt i get a ack on the device live view, but only when i use “application/9/node/xxxxxxxxxxx/tx” and not “application/9/device/xxxxxxxxxxx/tx”?

Check your configuration :slight_smile: These topics are configurable: https://www.loraserver.io/lora-app-server/install/config/

Hi

How will i be able to upload the following.

I have change from hex to base64

my tx command is as followes.

/usr/bin/mosquitto_pub -h xxxx.wi360.net -p 1883 -t “application/9/node/xxxxxxxxxxxxx/tx” -m ‘{“reference”:“Close008”,“confirmed”:true,“fPort”:1,“data”:“Bf7+/v5oEAkQUYcAEREEBBegAFV1Fg==”}’

I also used the API with the following

{
“deviceQueueItem”: {
“confirmed”: true,
“data”: “Bf7+/v5oEAkQUYcAEREEBBegAFV1Fg==”,
“devEUI”: “xxxxxxxxxx”,
“fCnt”: 0,
“fPort”: 1
}
}

Thanks