Rpc error: code = Unimplemented desc = unknown service ns.NetworkServerService (code: 2)

I want to connect loraserver and lora-app-server together installed on two separate systems.
lora-app-server is on a system with the 192.168.1.5 IP and loraserver is on a system with the 192.168.1.4 IP.
Now, in lora-app-server’s system, in lora-app-server.toml file I make the following changes:
bind: 192.168.1.5:8001
public_host: 192.168.1.5: 8001
In loraserver’s system, in the loraserver.tom l file, I’ll change the following:
bind: 192.168.1.4:8000
Now when I want to have a network-server through> the web:
Network-server server: 192.168.1.4:8000`
In this case, I will take the following error:

rpc error: code = Unimplemented desc = unknown service ns.NetworkServerService (code: 2)

Is my settings above incorrect? If it’s a mistake, please explain me where should I change in the above configuration?
Thanks

The error means that you’re trying to access an API that is not available / the API service is unknown. I recommend you look at the https://github.com/brocaar/loraserver-docker setup. It replicates what you want to setup, as each Docker Compose service gets its own IP and is accessible by a hostname equal to the service-name in the docker-compose.yml file.

The repository contains configuration files that you could take as an example to apply this to your situation.