These releases enable Class-B support in LoRa Server and LoRa App Server (and some other features that will help you to keep your LoRaWAN network related settings in sync). Please use Class-B support in LoRa Server! for Class-B related discussions. Below are the change logs of both components.
Class-B support! See Device classes
for more information on Class-B.
Extended support for extra channel configuration using the NewChannelReq mac-command.
This makes it possible to:
- Configure up to 16 channels in total (if supported by the LoRaWAN region).
- Configure the min / max data-rate range for these extra channels.
Implement RXParamSetup mac-command. After a configuration file change,
LoRa Server will push the RX2 frequency, RX2 data-rate and RX1 data-rate
offset for activated devices.
Implement RXTimingSetup mac-command. After a configuration file change,
LoRa Server will push the RX delay for activated devices.
LoRa App Server
- Expose Class-B fields in device-profile web-interface form.
- Note: Class-B support is implemented since LoRa Server 0.25.0.
- Fix factory preset frequency field in device-profile form.