[release] LoRa App Server v2.4.0

LoRa App Server v2.4.0

Improvements

TLS for web-interface and API optional

It is no longer required to configure a TLS certificate for securing the LoRa App Server web-interface and API. This configuration is now optional and unset by default.

InfluxDB uplink meta-data

The following values have been added:

• RSSI
  • SNR
  • Uplink frame-counter

EUI and key input fields (web-interface)

The device EUI and (session)key input fields have been improved for easier input, supporting both MSB and LSB byte order. Also only the required fields (based on LoRaWAN 1.0.x or 1.1.x) are displayed in the forms.

Hello,

one question plz to implement this improvement I must to be up to date regarding lora-gateway-bridge version or it’s not obligated.

I have lora-app-server to V2.4.0, influxdb V1.6.4 and in the service_profile “Add gateway meta-data” is well check.
I’m sure that the meta-data works well because I can collecting them from my end-point (RSSI and SNR),

The regular data appears in grafana (which is linked with my influxdb) but the meta-data are not available in grafana.

Currently I don’t know if the meta-data arrives well until my influxdb or if there is a problem between grafana and influxdb…

Thank you for your help

It is a value on the device_uplink measurement :slight_smile:

Hello,

by default my uplink is 1 when a message is sent, what have I missed to get RSSI or SNR ?

A measurement can have multiple values :slight_smile: See: https://www.loraserver.io/lora-app-server/integrate/sending-receiving/influxdb/#device-uplink-meta-data

1 Like

Perfect when I choose field(rssi)

Thank you.