RAK 831 loraserver setup using beaglebone black

Greetings,
I have so far used my beaglebone black for setting the UI of lora-app-server or web terminal and have followed almost all instruction provided at the loraserver startup guide. However I have been hit to a road block I use RealTerm:Serial capture for sending data using RAK 811 which acts as a node.Through ABP activation I am sucessful in adding node to the hosted network at the Beaglebone. There was no difficulty in setting up of server and application-server and adding the device

I do need to start the loraserver and lora-app-server manully everytime after reseting the RAK831 (even after the UI startup I cannot see the RX led glow) the node on the other hand shows “OK” after using "“at+set_config=dev_addr:generated using loraserver&nwks_key:generated using loraserver& apps_key:generated using loraserver”
in addition to this the at+send=0,2,000000000000007F0000000000000000 message sent is confirmed too.

When I give “sudo systemctl status loraserver”

loraserver.service - LoRa Server
Loaded: loaded (/lib/systemd/system/loraserver.service; enabled; vendor prese
Active: failed (Result: start-limit-hit) since Thu 2018-08-30 11:00:05 UTC; 3
Docs: https://docs.loraserver.io
Process: 3314 ExecStart=/usr/bin/loraserver (code=exited, status=1/FAILURE)
Main PID: 3314 (code=exited, status=1/FAILURE)

Warning: Journal has been rotated since unit was started. Log output is incomple

When I give “sudo systemctl status lora-app-server”
● lora-app-server.service - LoRa App Server
Loaded: loaded (/lib/systemd/system/lora-app-server.service; enabled; vendor preset: enabled)
Active: failed (Result: start-limit-hit) since Thu 2018-08-30 11:00:08 UTC; 42min ago
Docs: https://docs.loraserver.io
Process: 3559 ExecStart=/usr/bin/lora-app-server (code=exited, status=1/FAILURE)
Main PID: 3559 (code=exited, status=1/FAILURE)

Warning: Journal has been rotated since unit was started. Log output is incomplete or unavailable.

which is strange because I can login and use the LoRa server at the localhost:8080.
but cannot read any of the data transmitted from node? where am I going wrong?

Note:the RAK 831 which I used works fine with online based LoRa gateway creation such as loraiot and ttn however my application requires it to host it on the system.

Any help would be appreciated.