Need help about rak811 module and heat meter

hello guys

Firstly i’m new at lorawan modules and my english is not very well , sorry for that.

I have ordered Lora Heat Meter from china. And i have rak811 lora module. they said that , if i click the button 5 seconds, the meter will be connected automaticly to lora network. but it didnt connect.

I’m using hyperterminal for see whats going on in my lora module. i have set at+setconfig=dev_eui & app_eui apps_key . and these values are same with heat meter (do they values have to be same with heat meter’s values right?)

can you help me about how to connect these two devices?

they said that , if i click the button 5 seconds, the meter will be connected automaticly to lora network. but it didnt connect.

To which LoRaWAN network would the module connect?

i dont know, it says ’ if you click 5 seconds, it will connect otaa lorawan net by default’

Given your answer, am I right to conclude you did not setup your own LoRa Server based LoRaWAN network? In that case, either setup your own (private) LoRaWAN network (you’ll find instructions at www.loraserver.io), or contact your hardware vendor for support. This forum is intended to provide LoRa Server (community) support.

What about LoRA gateway and LoRAWAN network? Are u using private LoRAWAN network?