Lora server and lora app server can't work

Hello everybody!
I followed the instruction to install lora server and lora app server under Ubuntu16.04,and i have two problems and i am very confused.
first,the instuction on the lora server says:
“How you need to (re)start and stop LoRa Server depends on if your distribution uses init.d or systemd.
init.d
sudo /etc/init.d/loraserver [start|stop|restart|status]
systemd
sudo systemctl [start|stop|restart|status] loraserver
Now you’ve setup LoRa Server, it is a good time to verify that LoRa Server is actually up-and-running. This can be done by looking at the LoRa Server log output.
Like the previous step, which command you need to use for viewing the log output depends on if your distribution uses init.d or systemd.
init.d
All logs are written to /var/log/loraserver/loraserver.log. To view and follow this logfile:
tail -f /var/log/loraserver/loraserver.log
systemd
journalctl -u loraserver -f -n 50”

I think it means i can use the lora server log to confirm if my lora server is working well.there is no directory in the /var/log/loraserver/loraserver.log,so i think my distribution uses system to start.
when i use
“sudo systemctl start loraserver
journalctl -u loraserver -f -n 50” it gets a error.

and then i find a command in a post.
loraserver --config /etc/loraserver/loraserver.toml
lora-app-server --config /etc/lora-app-server/lora-app-server.toml.
lora%20server
when i use this command ,it is ok?does it mean my lora server is well done ?but why i use "journalctl -u loraserver -f -n 50"it makes error?i think it does not load the configration file in the /etc/loraserver/loraserver.toml,do i right?what i need to do?:grinning:

Thank you very much for your reply.

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Error, will retry in 2s: pq: password authentication failed for user “loraserver”"