Localization using Gateways

Hello all,

I am new to LoRa & LoRaWAN technology, For a research project, we are using LoRa technology to build IoT networks and position estimation based on TDoA is one of the part. we bought 4x Multi tech LoRa conduits with built in GNSS modules, a Loramote. I have installed LoRaserver on a raspberry pi3 (using this website) and connected all the gateways in the server.When data is uplink from LoRamote, all the gateways are not receiving at a time either one or two are receiving.But for TDOA algorithm data should receive by all the four gateways at a time.I tried all the ways but no progress.
Can anyone tell me what exactly is causing this and if there is any way around the issue ?
Thanks

I’m going to close this topic. As the topic is “localization”, but your real issue is “all the gateways are not receiving at a time either one or two are receiving” … “Can anyone tell me what exactly is causing this and if there is any way around the issue ?” Please see: https://www.loraserver.io/guides/troubleshooting/.