Level=error msg="processing rx packet error

Hello!

I have problem with sending LoRa messages.

I communicate with one end-device via LoRa using Raspberry pi 3 (raspbien).
When i send a command, i see in log file on RPI that the message was sent, and then a response message was received.
The sending is not working properly all time, sometimes i see the msg was sent but end-device doesnot execute the command, sometimes i have to send 2 or more commands for execution.
Sometimes the msg is sent, end-device executes the command and i get exactly that error message what i get when end-device not working:

level=error msg=“processing rx packet error: get device-session error: device-session does not exist or invalid fcnt or mic” data_base64=“QD2C5AOCBgADAwUlyPitmg==”

When everything working properly i noticed that the Uplink frame-counter is much less then Downlink frame-counter on Lora app server webpage. Downlink frame-counter increments each time when msg received but Uplink frame-counter very rarely incremented.

I looked for solution here and on github, and i checked the Disable frame-counter validation box on Device configuration tab, but this setting does not appears on Device Activation tab.

What would be the problem, how can i fix it?

There are already a couple of topics covering this issue: https://forum.loraserver.io/search?q=invalid%20fcnt%20or%20mic? If your question is not answered there, could post it in one of these topics? :slight_smile: