Generic Arduino LMIC-based devices

into the session: Generic Arduino LMIC-based devices availbale at the address: https://www.loraserver.io/lora-app-server/use/devices/

I read:

1. Make sure that your Device Profile has LoRaWAN MAC version set to 1.0.2 , and LoRaWAN Regional Parameters revision set to A
  2. Install the Arduino LMIC library using the Library Manager in the Arduino IDE
  3. Open the example sketch from Examples -> LMIC-Arduino -> ttn-otaa.ino
  4. Update the sketch with the Device EUI as 0807060504030201 . Note : this field must be entered as LSB (meaning it is the reverse value as created in LoRa App Server)!
  5. Update the sketch with the Application EUI as 0000000000000000 . Note : this field must be entered as LSB (meaning it is the reverse value as created in LoRa App Server)!
  6. Update the sketch with the Application Key as 01020304050607080910111213141516 . Note: Opposite to the Device / Application EUI , this field must be entered as-is (the same value as set in LoRa App Server).
  7. Flash the sketch to your device and confirm that the device has been activated in the LoraServer console and on the Arduino Serial Monitor

The point 6 is not clear to me. Where do I setup/read the Application Key ? When I create an application from the Web GUI I don’t see any Application Key so set.

I have to use exactly the values indicated in point 4, 5 and 6 for the Device EUI, Application EUI and Application Key or they are just examples ones?

Creating a device without OTAA enabled.

If I enable OTAA, instead, I don’t know where to get the Application EUI.

Any App EUI / Join EUI will work :slight_smile: