into the session: Generic Arduino LMIC-based devices availbale at the address: https://www.loraserver.io/lora-app-server/use/devices/
- Make sure that your Device Profile has LoRaWAN MAC version set to
1.0.2, and LoRaWAN Regional Parameters revision set to
- Install the Arduino LMIC library using the Library Manager in the Arduino IDE
- Open the example sketch from Examples -> LMIC-Arduino -> ttn-otaa.ino
- Update the sketch with the Device EUI as
0807060504030201. Note : this field must be entered as LSB (meaning it is the reverse value as created in LoRa App Server)!
- Update the sketch with the Application EUI as
0000000000000000. Note : this field must be entered as LSB (meaning it is the reverse value as created in LoRa App Server)!
- Update the sketch with the Application Key as
01020304050607080910111213141516. Note: Opposite to the Device / Application EUI , this field must be entered as-is (the same value as set in LoRa App Server).
- Flash the sketch to your device and confirm that the device has been activated in the LoraServer console and on the Arduino Serial Monitor
The point 6 is not clear to me. Where do I setup/read the Application Key ? When I create an application from the Web GUI I don’t see any Application Key so set.
I have to use exactly the values indicated in point 4, 5 and 6 for the Device EUI, Application EUI and Application Key or they are just examples ones?