Hello, everyone!
We got some issues with hardware.

We have following setup:
Dev #1 - diy SX1301 based gateway
Dev #2 - dev end node - STM32 Nulcleo LRWAN development board
Dev #3 - diy SX1276 + STM32 based end node
Dev #4 - diy SX1276 + STM32 based end node
Dev #5 - SDR scanner

Dev #1 passes JOIN procedure with Dev #2 (video 00) or Dev #3 (video 01)
Dev #1 doesn’t see JOIN request from Dev #4 (video 02)
But SDR scanner (Dev #5) see JOIN request from Dev #4.

What can be a problem? Could you give some advice to try to fix it?

What’s the difference between device 3 and 4? Try trading parts.

What exact radio settings are being used? Provide all details.

What means are you using to determine when the gateway has or has not received something?

What’s the difference between device 3 and 4? Try trading parts.

Same pcb. Same STM32L071CBT6, same SX1276IMLTRT, PE4263 RF switch. SMD nominals from SX1276 reference design. We thought that dev #4 doesn’t transmit at all but with SDR scanner we see that it emits something. So now we in doubt what is the issue - node or gateway. But gateway (Dev#1) works fine with Dev #2 and Dev #3. Looks that something wrong with Dev #4. Now we think to replace components (one by one) on broken and working nodes to try to catch issue with counterfeit parts.

We use SDR settings as on this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfH6tO0VnJc
Another think we stucked in are no “chirps” in our video.
As for LoRaWAN settings of end nodes: EU868, OTAA, ADR, Public network - all default settings of LoRaMac-Node.

What means are you using to determine when the gateway has or has not received something?

I check lora-gatewaybridge logs of used gateway - it doesn’t shows “rxpk” messages on powering on Dev #4. But Dev #4 sends it as I understood looking for SDR console and UART output of Dev #4.

Guess I have to ask this again:

Make your nodes print a meaningful log each time they transmit - all radio settings, both plaintext and encrypted packet contents in hex.