Docker and Loraserver Implementation: b'Drive has not been shared'

Hey there,

I am working with the ordenary version of your loraserver.io some time now and i really like it. Now i want to switch to Docker enviroment as i thought it would be more easy to handle, but I do not even get it started.

My System: Windows10 with docker enviroment installed- linux containers.
I downloaded the single containers from github over the pull commands (e.g. for loraserver: docker pull loraserver/loraserver). This is working, but when I start the two containers (loraserver, appserver) plus redis, mosquitto and postgres I get lost not knowing how to configure the single containers and combineā€¦ Maybe you can give me a hint here, than I don`t need to worry about the following:

When I download the loraserver image from github and use ā€œdocker-compose upā€ as mentioned, there is appearing this: How can I fix the error of bā€™Drive has not been shared?

PS C:\loraserver> docker-compose up
Starting loraserver_postgres_1 ā€¦ done
Starting loraserver_mosquitto_1 ā€¦ done
Starting loraserver_redis_1 ā€¦ done
Creating loraserver_loraserver_1 ā€¦ error

ERROR: for loraserver_loraserver_1 Cannot create container for service loraserver: bā€™Drive has not been sharedā€™

ERROR: for loraserver Cannot create container for service loraserver: bā€™Drive has not been sharedā€™
ERROR: Encountered errors while bringing up the project.

Would be so happy if you could help me.

Thanks

Alex

Hey there,

i fixed the issue ā€˜ERROR: for loraserver_loraserver_1 Cannot create container for service loraserver: bā€™Drive has not been sharedā€™ā€™ on my own:

first you have to share drives in the docker enviroment: therefore you are supposed to open docker than settings and go to shared drives. There you should select drive C. After restarting docker it did not work for me, I had to restart my computer. than it works and all the containers start up.
greetings

Alex

1 Like

Restart docker worked for me. Version 2.0.0.3 (31259)