Device data only showing first 2 uplinks

I’m trying to set up the RaspberryPi GatewayOS but I am running into some problems. Everything should be set up correctly according tot he guide but for some reason the device data tab of a node only shows the first 2 uplinks send (10 seconds after I power up the node):

After some research I tried to find the output logs of the loraserver and these do show a certain error:

ERRO[0003] processing uplink frame error data_base64=“QAAiASYA6kQBnffZNPAXH9XXJGyCtn8=” error =“get device-session error: device-session does not exist or invalid fcnt or mic”
INFO[0004] gateway/mqtt: uplink frame received
INFO[0004] gateway/mqtt: uplink frame received
WARN[0005] creating insecure application-server client server=“localhost:8001”
INFO[0005] rx info sent to network-controller dev_eui=c14ef32b6b4a7bb2
INFO[0005] device gateway rx-info meta-data saved dev_eui=c14ef32b6b4a7bb2
INFO[0005] device-session saved dev_addr=01c3ff74 dev_eui=c14ef32b6b4a7bb2
ERRO[0005] finished client unary call error=“rpc error: code = Internal desc = handle remo te multicast setup command error: CID not implemented: CID(11)” grpc.code=Internal grpc.method=HandleUplinkDa ta grpc.service=as.ApplicationServerService grpc.time_ms=119.92 span.kind=client system=grpc
ERRO[0005] publish uplink data to application-server error error=“rpc error: code = Internal desc = handle r emote multicast setup command error: CID not implemented: CID(11)”

I already checked the session keys and these are identical on both the device and the loraserver so I dont understand why the MIC would be invalid and the device is also setup to disable the frame counter validation(The device uses OTAA).

Right now I honestly don’t know where to look for the fix of this problem so I was hoping someone could help me out here…

Does anyone have a solution? I have no idea where to look right now…