Decrypting data in LoRa app server

Hi,
I am receiving frames successfully but the Payload is in encrypted form. I am using Microchip RN2903 LoRa module. Is it possible to view the data as like The Things network console?

Yes. Once your application and device are registered and joined, go through the app server UI to Applications -> (app ID) -> (device ID) -> Device Data. You will see the decrypted payload and other gateway data streamed as it arrives.

Hi, Thanks much for the prompt response. I am viewing the data as like the steps you mentioned but still i am getting the encrypted data. For instance kindly see the device data given below. I am using ABP method of activation, does it make any problem?

adr:false
applicationID:“3”
applicationName:“SoilHealthMonitoring”
data:“MCsxNzk4Ljk0KzIzLjkrMRA=”
devEUI:“0004a30b0025ef0e”
deviceName:“Shmu2”
fCnt:0
fPort:20
gatewayID:“6546516656464656”
loRaSNR:9.3

altitude:6
    latitude:40.420147199999995
    longitude:-86.9122048
    name:"Micro1"
    rssi:-82

dr:3
    frequency:902300000

Assuming you’re on the Device Data tab, data should be the base64-encoded version of the decrypted data. I don’t have experience with ABP, though.

What I have to do to get plain text?

Hi,

Thanks. As you said, the data is in base64 encoded version. Do you have any solution to decode?

Please see https://forum.loraserver.io/t/receiving-decrypted-device-data-frmpayload/501. One of the posts contains an example to decode base64.