Can't activate node after join accept and without any error in the logs logs


#1

Hi,

I’m using the lora project since few mounth with my sensor and it work fine.
i justeinstall the same image of my os on new raspberry to use the project in this bord, i let the sam key …, it work fine for one of my node but the seconde node can’t connect, i’m using th OTA, but the node try lot of time request => accept …

I try to :slight_smile:

  • disable the frame counter.
  • msb to lsb for app key.
  • restar node and all server.

i check the log of the “gateway bridge” & “loraserver” & “lora-app-server” when my node send join request, but it’s look like there are any error , i really don’t undestand.

LORA-GATEWAY-BRIDGE

Apr 24 13:28:00 paclido-gat lora-gateway-bridge[1143]: time="2019-04-24T13:23:23+01:00" 
level=info msg="gateway: rxpk packet received" addr="127.0.0.1:48252" 
data="AAgHBgUEAwIBBGE3djc3MjGo5Ed1lgY=" mac=abcdef1010101010

LORASERVER

Apr 24 13:28:00 paclido-gat loraserver[1332]: time="2019-04-24T13:28:00+01:00" level=info 
msg="device-session saved" dev_addr=01560379 dev_eui=3132373776376104
Apr 24 13:28:00 paclido-gat loraserver[1332]: time="2019-04-24T13:28:00+01:00" level=info 
msg="device-activation created" dev_eui=3132373776376104 id=1297
Apr 24 13:28:00 paclido-gat loraserver[1332]: time="2019-04-24T13:28:00+01:00" level=info 
msg="device updated" dev_eui=3132373776376104

LORA-APP-SERVER

   Apr 24 13:28:00 paclido-gat lora-app-server[1240]: time="2019-04-24T13:28:00+01:00" level=info 
   msg="js: request received" message_type=JoinReq receiver_id=0102030405060708 
   sender_id=000000 transaction_id=2958745989
   Apr 24 13:28:00 paclido-gat lora-app-server[1240]: time="2019-04-24T13:28:00+01:00" level=info 
   msg="device-keys updated" dev_eui=3132373776376104
   Apr 24 13:28:00 paclido-gat lora-app-server[1240]: time="2019-04-24T13:28:00+01:00" level=info 
   msg="js: sending response" message_type=JoinAns receiver_id=000000 result_code=Success 
   sender_id=0102030405060708 transaction_id=2958745989

It was working fine in my last gateway whith :

  • loraserver 2.0.0
  • lora-app-server 2.0.0

And now i’m using version 2.7.0.

In the log of the loraserver it’s clearly writteen : device-activation created

Thanks


#2
  • Check the gateway logs to see if it is actually transmitting

  • Add logging to the node to see if it is attempting to receive, if it is finding anything, possibly rejecting the packet, etc


#3

Hi,

I fixe the problem !
I the loraproject 2.0, we had just to specifie if the version of the node is 1.0 or 1.1 , But now with the version 2.7 we must specifie the exact version, and this is what i do 1.0.0, now it’s work fine !


#4

Great you have solved the issue, but please use the search next time. You would have found the solution here :wink: OTAA failed / Debugging device activation OTAA issues


closed #5